Monday, August 20, 2007

What does a cat have that no other animal has?


Answer that riddle and you get a prize.

Speaking of cats, I think I'm going to train our cat to live without food. I'm pretty certain it will work, unless he stubbornly refuses and dies before I finish the experiment. He seriously eats better than we eat. His food comes with fifty different kinds of gravy. I think I've only tasted three kinds of gravy in my whole life. That's just not right. If, as Alice would say, most food is only a vehicle for the gravy, why is it that you can buy 35 flavors of corn chips while the gravies are sequestered to a one foot section of grocery shelving. The government should do something about that.

So, neglecting that bit about the gravy, I guess this will be an animal post.

Michael Vick has been in the news a lot recently. His dog fighting buddies turned on him like a pit bull on a chihuahua. Vick should have known that a dog is man's best friend. He could have instead used his dogs to set up a 250 lb. black guy fighting ring and probably never been caught. Or if he had been caught, I'm sure his dogs wouldn't have ratted him out like his 'friends' did. Dogs are much more loyal...and they can't really speak english.

Personally, I'm not wholly opposed to the whole dog fighting thing. He is a Hokie alum after all. Plus, after every fight, there is one less pit bull out there looking for babies to snack on.

This post has gone to the dogs. I quit.

2 Helens agree.

Henri said...

The answer is kittens. I know all the jokes about cats since they are my favorite and best. I don't like dogs so I don't care about Michael Vick. I do support Celbs getting rid of legal troubles by buying their way out. It's america and that is how it works here. Plus when i become famous I want to pay to do whatever I like and be above the law. I will expect my prize shipped to my house in 3-5 busness days. I got the new Hason Tour t-shirt in the mail yesterday and it's hella cool i am going to wear it every time I go out this weekend. Hanson is totally awesome BTW. You know you love me.

Jaron said...

I was going to say that cats are the only truly gay animals, but Henri had to go an give the "right" answer. Thanks a lot, Henri.