Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Better 'Fresh Hell' than reheated hell from the night before



The world is being drowned in a deluge of blogs. The majority of the mundanely mediocre blogs sink to their watery graves a few days or weeks after their similarly watery births, never to be read again, save perhaps by the author (and even that is sometimes obviously not the case).

I am not deluded into believing my blog will not join the others at the bottom of the deluge. But for a few brief shining moments, my blog will be the newest blog, glittering with freshness like a new car just out of the showroom or a really freshly born baby. 'What fresh hell is this?' you ask. The freshest hell, that's what hell this is.

Unfortunately, those brief moments have most likely already passed as I had to go take a wee-wee in the midst of writing these very words. It was certainly nice while it lasted. I guess I could always drink another glass of water. Having the newest blog was nice, too.

Welcome to my blog.

1 Helen agrees.

Henri said...

I guess I should comment on this blog since I have on all the rest. Loves the fact that you use the word hell it shows that you are... you can fill in that blank with some SAT word you learned at collage. (haha i really know how to spell college) I've had this migraine since friday and it hurts to think or read. Oh well its not as bad as some of the other ones i've had. I think I have a brain tumor, so please sent your get well gifts to my house. i will be expecting them in 3-5 business days. you know you love me.