Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Someday, my house will never be finished.











I was looking back through some of our old photos and happened upon those taken at the Hearst Castle. We visited the Hearst Castle on our second day in California. We were driving down from Sacramento where we picked up our Sentra (which Alice is in love with, by the way, because of the cookie-cutter, indestinct styling cues of Nissan's bottom of the line fare). I thought I'd just share a few of the better photos. Those of you who are professional or semi-professional photographers, please keep your comments to yourself.

Hearst Castle is unique in that it was never finished. He had so many brazilians of dollars that he just kept adding on. Buying new artwork and sculptures. He even had a real roman temple dismantled and reassembled around his swimming pool. Someday, my house will never be finished.

4 Helens agree.

Joe Black said...

suck ass photography is about all i can say

Henri said...

I'm usually your first comment on your blogs. We are having a Krispy Kreme sale at work today to raise moneys for our MC Ball. I love doughnuts they are my favorite and my best.

corbin said...

I cardiac krispy kreme. I have always wanted to eat a hamburger with two krispy kreme hot glazed donuts as the bun. Talk about delish.

Joe Black said...

I love doughnuts they are my favorite and my best.