Monday, September 17, 2007

Ten more reasons I am better than the cat


1. I've never pooped in the bathtub, except for that time...I mean, I've never pooped in the bathtub.
2. I can usually refrain from licking myself when we have company over.
3. I can use a fork (which may soon no longer be a distinction if Alice figures out how the lady in the video did that).
4. I can do calculus.
5. When I bite people's legs, it's because they asked me to.
6. I still have my claws.
7. I have a blog.
8. I don't have to wear a tag around my neck with my address on it in case I get lost. I can keep my tag on a bracelet.
9. I'm never scared to enter a Chinese restaurant.
10. I still have my boys.




4 Helens agree.

Designing Woman said...

I love that the thing that seperates you from a cat is that you have a blog! Glad to have you back Corbin...luckily you weren't gone too long or Alice would have had the cat trained to lock the front door or something else ridiculous!

Zac said...

My two cats never come in the house and they mostly eat mice and bugs so the store bought cat food lasts a really long time. They keep eachother company and I don't know where they poop. Any time I feel like I need to pet something other than a dog, they are happy to absorb the brief affection. My cats are the happiest cats because they are as close to being free as any domesticated animal can be, yet they can still get a store bought meal and affection from large carbon based life forms who allow them to sleep in their car-hold, without all the dependencies that typical domesticate cats endure. We have named them William and Wallace. If they could speak, they would drive my neighbors crazy by scraming "Freedom!" in the wee hours of the morning.

Henri said...

I like when corbin post because he makes me feel dumb which is great since god doesn't give with both hands (OC reference). I should make a blog since my life is ten thousand times more interesting then yours even without a cat.

Peter FNFN said...

what a shameful way for this lady to get on TV, meet Tiger Woods, David Duvall, and Oprah. NO you will NOT get a movie part for that ugly cat.
and family secret? How about some dirty string you took from the frozen turkey's legs. at least I can use chop sticks without them being tied to my hands. I just have my asian roommates feed me from THEIR chopsticks.