Thursday, October 25, 2007

Alice is clairvoyant (and that's one reason I heart her)


This week campus was closed due to the wild fires so I was left with lots of free time. (I think we will post the week's events later so you can read all about our harrowing battle with the flames of death. But for now, you can get your fill from the 24 hour propaganda networks.) This afternoon I busied myself making this short video for Alice. When I went to pick her up from work I told her I had made a surprise for her on the 'puter. Her immediate response was "Is it an 'I heart Alice' movie?" What the heck?! Please stay out of my brain. That is personal property and you cannot enter without some kind of warrant.

She is no respecter of the law, personal space, or personal alpha waves. Although, it does make it easier to call her from across town when I am trapped inside a shark tank with bombs strapped to my ankles and my mobile is dead. Surprises are always difficult but at least she knows how much I love her even when I don't make cheesy videos to tell her.



P.S. I know hearting things was so 2002, but she is just so cute I can't help myself.

3 Helens agree.

Zac said...

All of you wives whose husbands don't have any free time, don't be jealous. Your husbands would do the same for you. In the mean time, Corbin, can you dim the light a bit and put Gina's name in there. I think I could pass it off as me. Also, in the future, please clear these kinds of postings with your married guy friend beforehand. We at least need to be ready with some sort of explanation as to why we haven't done anything sweet for our wives.

Taralyn said...

I don't want to see what you two gushies are like when you have kids. You guys are so cute though. It was a really cool video.

heidi said...

can you guys reproduce already? your love is overflowing! :)
thanks for the video...i heart good ideas