Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Aged to distraction















Alice and I went to a nursing home and spent time with some old geezers. We got pictures of our two favorites. This old curmudgeon was more fun than a barrel of Geritol. And his decrepit wife knew how to rile him up until he was so agitated that he wet his depends.

OK. If it's not obvious, our long-toothed friends are actually none other than yours truly-s. Alice and I went to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and were virtually aged via the miracles of modern science. (Now if they could only go the other way, my dream of becoming immortal so I can finish all the seasons of Lost could come true). I think I aged quite well. Like a more ruggedly handsome Sean Connery, except for the vacant, senile eyes (but I've always had those). I think I'll buy Alice some moisturizer on the way home.

Here's a link to the rest of the photos we took there. Remember 'Judge not amateur photography lest your professional grade photography be judged'.

Reuben H. Fleet Science Center - Oct 12 2007

4 Helens agree.

Taralyn said...

Is that CB staring back at me?!?!? Wow! That makes me miss Grandpa. Alice, remember there's always plastics to keep you aging well :)

Henri said...

Alice did not age well, but don't worry I think we have pretty good genitics in our family just stay out of the sun so you don't become tanner then me.

Zac said...

You should take some legit old people there and see if it turns them into mummies or human pugs.

The Woodlands said...

You two make some VERY ATTRACTIVE Elderly people...now, typically I'm not that into elderly people...but YOU TWO...WOW!!!
Really, these pictures just make me want to slather on sunscreen EVERY MINUTE for the rest of my natural life!!!
P.S. Alice, when are we baking together?? Fall is the best season for it!