Monday, October 6, 2008

Hurrah for Israel!

A picture, or in this case, a college football rankings listing, says a thousand words. Hurrah for Israel! Need I say more?For those of you who may be thinking something crass about BYU or thinking I'm praising any of the 1-7 ranked teams, you're wrong!!! You're supposed to be saying, "My, I am SO tickled to see that my favorite football team, BYU, is doing so marvelously." Yes, my friends, my alma mater is rocking the college football scene. I'd like to draw everyone's attention to Corbin's alma mater, Virginia Tech. Hmmm, a measly 18. We'll be wearing cougar blue in this home...at least until Corbin manages to post a blog :) And while I'm on my trash talking soap box, I'd also like to bring to everyone's attention that BYU is creaming the apostate school, Utah.

4 Helens agree.

Anonymous said...

I really hope BYU and Utah are both 11-0 when they play November 22. That rivalry just doesn't have enough hatred and animosity.

Tasha said...

YEah we are!!! Did you see the UCLA game? That was the best! Hopefully our cougs step it up, because the last two games weren't the best. but we can do it!

rah rah rah rah rah
rah rah rah rah rah
rah rah rah rah rah
goooooooooo cougars!!!

Matt said...

You jinxed us

Maria said...

Okay, you know you've been living outside the U.S. too long when you read a post like this one and your first reactions is, "wait, these are American teams, there's no Israeli team listed, huh?" It took me a second too long to figured this one out. I think it's time to go back to the U.S. What do you think?