Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving (at hyperspeed) - Part 1

Sorry for the paucity of posts. I'm especially sorry to you, Charlie. I know how much you depend on these posts to satiate your voracious editing/proof reading appetite. I have been stalling because I was working on a Thanksgiving movie and wanted that to be my next post. But I've been having a hard time finding the time to work on it. So I decided to post it in segments. Here's part one. It may be a little boring, but when it's done, it will be a full documentation of every second of our Thanksgiving 2007 activities. So it's more for our posterity and less for your enjoyment. Unless you are our posterity. Then it's both for you and for your enjoyment. Kind of like cake. And if you are our posterity and you're thinking of putting us in a nursing home, may I remind you of the brazilians of dollars we have hidden in a secret bank account of which you will never see a penny if you put us in a home. And so, without further ado, Part 1 of Thanksgiving at hyperspeed.

3 Helens agree.

Hot Cup said...

I like. The music choice is great, too.

Malerie said...

You guys are always up to something. We had so much fun with you on Thanksgiving. It was pretty funny having the video set up for the whole day and then finding simple pleasure in watching ourselves at turbo speed!

Thanks for adapting the fun at our house since I'm immobile at the moment! You guys are great!

Zac said...

I'm agast at the sight of Alice spending so much time in the kitchen without one of her aprons. CA is turniing out be more damaging for you than we initially anticipated.